CCS Presidential Election
The 2nd Vote-Count: May 24, 2008
||Eli, I'm sorry that you are voted off this time.
||Hmm? You're a news reporter or something?
||Don't be like that, Eli. You got interviewed by
Vicky, the reporter from CCS Election News Flash, right?
||Yeah. I just replied gracefully to the interviewer as
a good loser.|
Anyway... where's Ruby Moon?
She doesn't attend on the master when he is unfortunately
||Uhh, she's busy with her election campaign, I guess.
||Uh, well... From now on, I'll enjoy voting and watching
how this election develops. This election is getting more and
more interesting every time vote-count takes place. At least, I
knew that I would not win the election from the first place.
||You foresee everything, because you're the reincarnation
of Clow Reed. Then why did you run in the election even
though you knew you'd lose? You have other intention than
||In a word, yes. But now I can't tell you what.|
Hey, did you see the reasons why I have to be voted off?
I don't quite like it that many people think I'm so evil that I
would do bad politics as if I was some sort of dark emperor.
||I guess they're right.
||Hmph. Stupid people... it looks like they don't even know
something more dreadful will happen when they get me mad.
||You're a scary person, Eli...
Why did Eli Moon get voted off?
- The first reason is: he's likely to take over the star
of the show. It's possible. The second reason is: he's
a wickeder liar than Zachary, and he would hypnotize the
people and members of the Diet to pass an impossible bill.
The third reason is: he is likely to suggest a weird bill
concerning women, if he inherited the memory of Clow Reed.
- I can't trust him. He has some evil intention.
He has to drop off following Zachary.
- I'm sure he's up to something bad.
- He would do something bad on behalf of dubious justice.
- I want him to drop out! Otherwise a dark empire would
- Because he is kinda evil and he mit try to hurt everone agian
like he tends to do.
- Cause he is sorta evil mit try to kill every one agian, and i
don't want to fall a sleep again casue remeber he put the whole
world a sleep... who would want an evil leader and he dosen't like
Li... and he mit try to kill Sakura... but he got Spinner and he
is the best...
- He would use magic to control the people to vote for him and be
elected president, but tons of gossip would be found out about
his former life as Clow Reed and the love affair with Ms.
Mackenzie... and finally, he would be arrested when the cheat
in the election he did with his magic would be disclosed.
- He often tells lies, and butter someone up. I guess the leader
should announce his own opinion.
- He's dangerous.
Although uncounted votes, but these reasons were submitted in
the previous month:
- It's more appropriate he should be a backstage wirepuller.
- He's such a mysterious character.
- He would take over the star of the show. The star should
be no one but Sakura.
Sakura's BME Clinic © 2002–2008 Yuki Neco