Preface

This fanfic is written in the form of a script. This is an extra episode that I, Yuki Neco, made up—roughly the same length as the TV episode. Suppose this fanfic is taking place in the middle of Sakura Card Season. Uhh... I may have written Eriol a bit too weird... well, but he’s my favorite character.

Bold faced letters mean the name of the speaker.
Italicized letters mean what the speaker thinks in mind.
Erased letters mean the censored word.
Indentless sentence means the stage description.


Sakura and the Air Raid by a Big Doll Squadron

by Yuki Neco



In the lunch time, Sakura’s gang are having lunch in the schoolyard. On finishing her lunch, Rika took a needle and thread out of her bag and resumes making a plush doll.
Sakura Wow, you’re making a doll, Rika? You’re a good sewer!
Tomoyo Yeah, she’s really dexterous.
Rika Thanks.
Naoko But this looks like someone we know...
Rika [Blushes]
Yamazaki Did you know that dolls used to be men’s belongings in ancient times?
Chiharu Not again...
Yamazaki Ancient dolls are just like a living person, and as big as this human size.
Sakura Why that big?
Yamazaki Good question, Sakura. Those explorers took the dolls along with them to their long-term exploration in a desert freezing continent, where they missed their wives or girlfriends.
Tomoyo In place of their wives or girlfriends?
Yamazaki Yep. Those dolls had a fascinating device to remind them of their wives or girlfriends; when they used the device, they could feel a fascinating ecstasy. However, this guy was really into the fascinating ecstasy, and he ended up spending his whole time with his doll, so his girlfriend got mad, and...
Chiharu Hey, stop lying. Don’t make me hurt you.
Chiharu drags Yamazaki out of the place.
Sakura That was a lie???
Tomoyo Heh heh heh, that was about a love doll.
Sakura Hoe? You mean they call a big doll a love doll?
Tomoyo Uh, it’s not that. Well, I mean...
The bell tolls.
Rika Let’s hurry up, or we’ll be late for math class.
All the kids run to classroom.
Sakura back home talks with Kero in her room.
Sakura I’ve saved my allowance enough to buy some clothes, so I’m going to the department store this weekend.
Kero Hmm, you never wasted money, did you? You’re smart.
Sakura I saw a cute outfit there. The love doll dressed in the outfit looked very cute.
Kero Mm-hmm. ...What did you say?!
They have love dolls in the department store nowadays? What an age!
Sakura What’re you talking about? They have many for the window displays.
Kero Hey, that’s a mannequin! Where did you get that weird word?! You’re disappointing millions of your fans!
Sakura Wait! Tomoyo told me that they call a big doll a love doll.
Kero That’s not true.
Sakura Are you sure?
Kero To use it; first, you need to blow it up like a balloon, and... Hey, what are you driving me to say?! [Hits Sakura on the head]
Sakura Aw! You don’t know it, in fact, do you? OK, I’m gonna ask Dad about it.
Kero This is not a good idea!
Sakura He knows everything, he’s a professor!
Sakura runs out of her room, slamming the door shut.
Kero Come back! Too late...

Fujitaka is listening to a classical music in the living room.
Sakura Dad, tell me what’s the difference between a mannequin and a love doll!
Fujitaka Sakura, what are you saying... out of the blue? [Glasses slip on nose]
Sakura Tomoyo told me they call a big doll a love doll but another friend said it was not true.
Fujitaka Tomoyo... No wonder, she’s Sonomi’s daughter.
Sakura Hoe?
Fujitaka Hard to explain...
Sakura Is it a difficult thing?
Touya comes home.
Touya I’m home.
Wh-what? I can sense an obscene aura...
Sakura Hi, Touya. I’m asking Dad about a love doll.
Touya Ugh, Dad...
Fujitaka She learned this word someplace. I wonder if I should tell her the truth...
Touya I don’t think so. She’s too young to know it.
Fujitaka You’re right.
Sakura What’s wrong?
Fujitaka Yes, it’s a difficult stuff. Yeah, right. That’s what we teach in the university. The students at my university took the exam on the love dolls last year, and only five students passed.
Sakura Is that so?
Touya Phew.
Sakura Then, I’ll study hard, so I’ll understand what a love doll is, right?
Fujitaka Oh...
But, Sakura, you shouldn’t say that in public.
Sakura Why not?
Touya Say, a talented person doesn’t need to show off.

Meanwhile, in Hiiragizawa residence, Eriol is watching Kinomoto family’s table talk that he projects on his magic mirror.
Eriol [Chuckles] That’s funny. Using his ad-lib, Sakura’s father managed to distract Sakura from the true meaning of that word, and now she wants to study hard as the side effect. But it isn’t an easy job to make it sound consistent to convince her.
Suppi What are you muttering to yourself, Eriol?
Eriol Oh, Spinel. The mistress of the Clow Cards happened to know a problematic word, and is likely to cause trouble.
Suppi What word?
Eriol Love doll.
Suppi That’s not a big deal, although she’s a little too young to know it.
Eriol Look, she misunderstands the meaning. At this rate, sooner or later she’ll declare that she wants to be a love doll specialist.
Suppi That is not good. [Stifles laughter]
Nakuru Eriol, Suppi, what does that “love doll” mean?
Eriol Oh, Ruby Moon, you’re here.
Nakuru Say, what does it mean?
Suppi You already know it...
Nakuru Hey, Suppi, I don’t know it, Suppi!
Suppi Who do you think you’re calling Suppi?!
Nakuru Tell me, Suppi. I don’t know such a dirty stuff!
Suppi So, you already know it.
Eriol You two, stay here. I’m out of here.

Just before 9:00 p.m., Eriol is standing on a branch of a tree in Seijou high.
Eriol Implanting such a word into innocent Sakura, Daidouji-san is a bad girl. There’s no end to her brother’s worry about Sakura.
Eriol looks at his wristwatch.
Eriol Hmm, it’s about the time. Well...
Spinel I found you, Eriol.
Eriol Spinel? You just scared me.
Spinel What are you doing here? Going out all by alone.
Eriol Shhh. Quiet, Spinel.
Eriol eyes glimmer beyond his glasses.
Eriol Hee hee, the girls’ softball team in Seijou high practice late these days. They just lower their guard at this late hour, so I can easily peep into the locker room.
Spinel That’s why you went out alone...
Eriol It’s not an easy job that I have to act like a serious-minded fifth grader in the daytime. Oh, high school girls nowadays are well grown. [Chuckles]
Spinel But why do they practice so late?
Eriol I hear the interschool softball tournament is just around the corner.
Ruby Just around the coner? ~There’s a point on the horizen, where the mountains meet the sea. Just around the corner~~
Eriol Stop singing, or they’ll hear us!
Ruby What are you doing, Eriol? You’re a peeping Tom?
Eriol You’re here, too? You two, don’t get in the way of my tiny little hobby.
Spinel Don’t worry. That seems to me nothing like air.
Eriol Hmm, right. I guess you don’t understand how I feel either, do you?
Ruby You mean that’s because you’re a man? No, I don’t understand it. Cause I’m not a human, not a man or a woman.
Eriol Advantage or disadvantage, I’m a kid in appearance, but I’m an adult in mind. This unballanced circumstances are merely an intermediate state to make my wish from my previous life come true.
Spinel Hmm, adult—you mean a slight difference than grown-up?
Eriol Never mind such a little thing.
Oh, that girl with an innocent look, but she’s a sexy dynamite.
Spinel If you’re so interested in women, why don’t you have your magic freeze the moment to enjoy as much as you like?
Eriol I’m enjoying this risky situation they might sense us. This thrill is better than any magic.
Spinel ... [Sweatdrop]
Ruby Oh, man. We shouldn’t have turned into our Celestial form and been here. Peeping Tom... I should’ve stayed home and wathed TV.

Meanwhile, Sakura is studying very hard.
Kero Hey, Sakura, you’ve working very hard.
Sakura Yeah. Dad told me that, if I study hard, I’ll be able to enter a univerity and learn everything—even about love dolls.
Kero Ohh, Sakura, you...
Sakura But, you know about such a difficult stuff like love dolls. I’ve got to admit this time, Kero.
Kero You do? Ha ha ha ha...
Great Scott!
All of a sudden, Sakura gasps.
Sakura Kero, I’m sensing Clow Reed’s presence.
Kero Yeah, abosolutely it is.
Sakura But, a little different than usual. I kind of geuss I shouldn’t be there.
Kero You’re right. I kind of feel this aura is made of lust.
Sakura Kind of scary...
Kero I see your power has grown so strong... or just a woman’s intuition?
Sakura But... Clow Reed’s presence implies something mysterious will happen. Hauu, I’ve never sensed such a scary aura.

Sakura and Kero traced the aura to Seijo high. Needless to say, Tomoyo, Syaoran, and Yue has come.
Tomoyo Today’s battle costume is for a fairy tale.
Sakura wears on her head a big cloth folded into a triangle, and wears a white blouse with a frilly chest, over which she wears a wine-red vest with ribbons. Her skirt was wine-red and flared softly, and her shoes look like a wooden shoes (actually made of synthetic fiber for mobility).
Sakura Hauu... this costume kind of matches with tulip fields and windmills, I guess.
Tomoyo Exactly! Like you said, the theme is “Dutch Sakura.” (A love doll is called a Dutchwife in Japanese) You’re cuter than cutest! Right, Syaoran?
Syaoran I... I... [Blushes as a beet]
Sakura Hey, today’s presence feels so scary... that I guess wering this frilly outfits mean that I put myself in a more dangerous state.
Yue Cerberus, this aura is...
Cerberus Yeah, it’s Clow Reed’s essantial aura. He used to radiate this kind of auta when creating a Clow Card.
Sakura Kero, Yue, the aura is fading.
Cerberus Find the source, quick!
Sakura’s gang are run to where the aura comes from.
Eriol OK, that’s all for today. Hee hee, it really satisfied me. I can not stop this habit.
Spinel Hey, we got a problem, Eriol.
Eriol What’s the matter?
Eriol can see Sakura’s gang run toward the tree in which Eriol is hiding.
Eriol Why? Why are they here?
Spinel Your mystical aura...
Eriol What the...! She sensed my presence!
Ruby Eriol, when you were busy peeping, you forgot to control your aura, radiating your dirty old power like that.
Eriol Don’t call it a dirty old power. It’s no good if she identifies us.
Ruby Shall we escape?
Eriol It’s too late. I didn’t expect this, but let’s have some fun.
Eriol raises his staff and swing it slowly, and then a number of softballs pour down on Sakura’s gang.
Syaoran Ah! What’s happening?!
Tomoyo A hail of softballs.
Sakura What’s going on?
Above them all, forty or fifty life-size dolls looking like women fly and take an air raid on Sakura’s gang, shooting softballs out from thier O-shaped mouth.
Sakura Hoeee! What’s that?! Big dolls—are they mannequins or...?
Tomoyo They’re love dolls!
Sakura How do you know?!
Tomoyo Because they’re dressed like flight attendants, and open their mouth in O!
Kero It’s not the time for a chit-chat! Do what you have to do!
Syaoran Hyah! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Syaoran blocks the softballs with his kung fu, but the attack is beyond his capacity.
Syaoran Shucks... there are too many.
Eriol is seeing Sakura dodging the attacks.
Eriol It was close. But, it’s my turn. What are you going to do, Sakura-san?
Spinel No matter how cool you act, you can’t hide your obscenity to peep in the locker room—air raid by the love doll squadron, huh?
Ruby Why do they have to be flight attendants?
Eriol It’s my taste! No critics!
Syaoran takes out his sword, and uses his magic.
Syaoran Lightning! Hyah!
Syaoran’s magic scatters the dolls, but they soon resume the attack.
Sakura Oh, no... Ouch!
Tomoyo We’re in big trouble!
Yue unfolds his wings to protect Sakura from the hail of softballs.
Sakura Thank you, Yue. But you look pale.
Yue I’m fine. Hey, Cerberus, Clow’s aura has shifted into the combat mode.
Cerberus You’re right. What should we do with the flying love dolls?
Cerberus unfolds his wings to protect Tomoyo.
Tomoyo Thank you, Kero. If a ball cracked the lens, I wouldn’t be able to videotape kawaii Sakura’s action.
Sakura Hauu... [Collapses]
Eriol chuckles up in the tree.
Eriol Seems Yue almost runs out of his power. He’s worn out.
Ruby “Yue Beaten up by Love Dolls”... funny episode!
Sakura is thinking under Yue’s protection.
Sakura Something poured and I was almost buried... I once experienced a situation like this...
Syaoran I can’t block!
Sakura That’s right! Erase Card can erase all the dolls!
Cerberus Use another Card! Think!
Sakura That won’t do?
Cerberus That may do, but you’ve already transform it into Sakura Card. You’ve got to use this chance to transform another Card!
Syaoran Are you sure another Card will work?
Cerberus I’m not sure, but I somehow hope there’s a way.
Tomoyo Sakura! How about the Arrow Card?
Yue Will the Arrow Card work on dolls?
Tomoyo Love dolls aren’t ordinary dolls. I guess it’ll work.
Sakura Tomoyo, if you insist, I’m sure it will.
Sakura takes out the Arrow Card and throws it up.
Sakura Card created by Clow, discard your old form and be reborn, under the name of Sakura, the new mistress! Arrow!
The Arrow Card turns into a number of arrows piercing the love dolls. The dolls fly in all directions like a balloon expelling air; some of them fly to Eriol hiding in the tree.
Eriol Oh, no! We’ve got to get out of here.
When Eriol and his guardians are gone, the love dolls and softballs eventually all disappear.
Sakura Are you all right, Yue?
Yue Yes.
Syaoran Good job, Sakura.
Sakura That was because of Tomoyo’s advice.
Tomoyo They were just love dolls.
Sakura You’re great, Tomoyo. See how hard I’ll study, because I want to know a lot about love dolls like you do.
Tomoyo Oh, my. I shouldn’t have said such a word to you. Uh, I guess it’s no good saying that word in public.
Sakura Oh, yeah. Dad and Touya said the same thing.
Tomoyo Of course, they do.
Sakura They said “a talented person doesn’t need to show off.”
Tomoyo What?
Syaoran What’s it all about?
Tomoyo Anyway, you shouldn’t say such a word.
Sakura Hoe? Not untill I become a college student?
Tomoyo I guess you’ll know it before you become a college student, but none of your fans would be pleased.
Sakura What do you mean? I’m really confused!
Tomoyo For better or for worse, once you know what’s a love doll is, you’ll hate to talk about it in pulic for sure.
Syaoran Hey, Tomoyo. What are you guys talking about?
Yue Clow’s relative, it’s rude to ask a lady such a question.
Cerberus Oh, that means you already know it, too, Yue?

Back in Hiiragizawa residence:
Eriol I wonder when Sakura will ever know the true meaning of love doll.
Nakuru He acts pretty wierd, today.
Eriol She had the Arrow Card to disable Clow Reed’s magic, and turned it against me. That was impressive.
Suppi Peeping in the locker room, and getting blind to the enemies, finally you were attacked by the love dolls you created.
Nakuru Shame on you, Eriol.
Eriol You can’t understand how I feel as long as you’re sexless.
Nakuru You’re totally a dirty old man.


The End... perhaps... ^_^;

Close Window