MEILIN’S BROKEN HEART

Chapter 1

by Miss Cardcaptors aka Vanessa

Li and Sakura had gotten married finshed they honeymoon. After they had to get jobs and they did and later they had gotten rich and every morning they would wake and kissed and they would do... They always had done Li took a shower while Sakura had brush her theeth. Then Saura would wake up kero in his big bedroom and she had told her madien to make breakfast and make kero a big giant pudding cake for kero cuz you know kero loves pudding.

Li and Sakura would always love each other even when they were mad at each other. Every afternoon when they came back from work they had change what they always wear after work. Sakura wore a pink tanktop and a small srikt that made her very skinny. Li wore his blue t-shirt and his boxes shorts. They always see a movie and they had lay on the couch. Sakura lay on Li’s chest and lay deep within him and Li held Sakura waist and late on night while Li and Sakura on their bed kissin’ and makin’ out. They had forgoten that they had gave Meilin the key to they house and Mealin yelle "HEY LIIIIIIIIII!!!" And poor Meilin wasn’t invited to Li’s wedding because Sakura didn’t want Meilin to know that herself and Li were in love.

To be continued...


Close Window