BEFORE I GO ON WITH THIS CHAPTER, I HAVE TO SAY THANX TO ALL MY FELLOW REVIEWERS WHO ENJOYED MY FIC! I’M GONNA MISS IT SO MUCH! I LUV U GUYS BECAUSE YOU ALL BEEN SO LOYAL TO ME. *starts shedding a tear* I NEVER EXPECTED MY STORY TO HAVE FANS. ANYWAY!! LET’S GET ON WITH THE FIC BEFORE I GET TEARY-EYED AGAIN! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG 4 THIS! ^_^ I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS: THIS CHAPPY ISN’T THE LAST ONE!

- EcuaGirl

I love You

by EcuaGirl

Chapter 3: Sakura’s Dreams Come True

***** 1: 35 P.M – Penguin Park *****

The two teens (Sakura and Li) continued kissing while Madison is video taping the event behind a bush. She can’t believe that she’s actually recording the romantic scene in front of her. Boy, will Sakura be surprised that her best friend planned this all along! Two minutes later, Sakura and Li broke their tender kiss and stared at each other. Sakura was the first to speak up.

“Wow, Li,” Sakura murmured. Their faces were two inches apart and still blushing. Sakura can’t believe that her true love finally came to see her again, after four years. She looked into Li’s brown eyes and said, “I must be dreaming.”

“Why, Sakura?” Li asked.

“Because I really can’t believe that you’re here!” Sakura answered proudly as she tightly hugged Li and cried on his shoulder once again. The amber-eyed teen heard his girl sniffle and saw tears staining her cheeks. He cupped Sakura’s chin and made her look at him. The tears weren’t of sadness or grief; those are of joy and happiness. Sakura smiled at him, showing that she’s happy to see him. Li caressed her tear-stained cheek with his fingertips. Using his thumbs, he gently wiped away the tears that still clung to Sakura’s eyes. During that time, Sakura blushed lightly. The teens were lost in their thoughts as they stared into each other’s eyes. They stayed that way until there was a rustling sound from a bush. That interrupted their thoughts.

“Huh?” They both said. Li pulled back his hands from Sakura’s face and they let go of each other.

“Did you hear that?” asked Sakura.

“Yeah, it sounded like a rustle in a bush,” replied Li. “Whatever it was, something must be following us.” Little did they know, Madison was recording them behind the bush.

“You think so?”

“Maybe, unless it was just a squirrel or a tiny animal.”

The teens decide to ignore that sound and walked around the park. As they were walking, their hands brushed against each other by accident. When Sakura and Li realized their mistake, they retrieve their hands away from each other. However, if only they can get their eyes off each other the same way. They each had a thought concerning one another. Sakura was not only thinking about the incident that happened a minute ago, but also about the dream she had yesterday. She and Li happened to be at Penguin Park, where her dream took place. She noticed that they were wearing the same exact outfits as in her dream. [AN: Coincidence, right? Maybe!] That wasn’t what made her blush like crazy. It was the romantic scene that took place during her dream that made her have different thoughts about the cute boy walking next to her. [AN: If you readers are smart enough to figure out why I italicized the word different you would know why I did so.]

Meanwhile, Li had a different perspective about Sakura. He often wondered why he didn’t think that way of her before. [AN: You might also know why I italicized the word “that” in this sentence!] That thought made him blush like a cherry as he continued staring at Sakura up and down, which he tried not to do. To prevent further blushing and embarrassment, Li turned his face the other way. Although, Sakura already saw his red cheeks, she giggled at him. Sakura thought that he looked silly like that. (Sakura’s a bit dense, isn’t she?)

“You’re blushing!” Sakura replied in a singsong voice. (Or maybe she isn’t after all!) “Didn’t I tell you that you look cute when you blush?” She asked cutely.

“Uh... uh... no,” Li stuttered while his blush changed from light pink to dark red.

He’s not getting somewhere with Sakura looking at him cutely or his blushing. Li stopped blushing and turned around to face her. He’ll definitely go crazy if he continues to stare at Sakura weirdly. Sakura blushed as he kept staring at her. She knew that her clothes would attract that kind of attention. (Sakura tried warning Madison, but did she listen? No!) Li realized what he’s doing made Sakura nervous, so he stopped staring at her. Couple of minutes passed, the Card Mistress and the Clow descendant walked together and were talking about the past times they spent separated and other topics. Sakura told her boy friend about the dream, not including the part that he was in it, or that they passionately kissed. As she was talking, Li was entranced by her angelic voice.

‘I never thought I’ll ever see her again,’ Li thought, ‘Sakura is so beautiful, charming, kind, and angelic. Oh boy, if I could just touch her... hey! I can’t think like that! I don’t know if she still loves me!’ He shook his head to clear his thoughts so he won’t have to finish what he’s thinking. Li wasn’t paying attention to what Sakura was saying next. So he continued with his romantic thoughts about his girl friend (not girlfriend!). Just then, his mind was interrupted by his own conscience.

‘Li Showron! You’re a disgrace! You’re a direct descendant of Clow Reed! You are not supposed to think about Sakura like that!’

“Ugh!” Li gritted his teeth and his hands that are on his sides turned into fists. Sakura saw the look of anger on his face, which got her worried. Li is in the middle of a mental battle between him and his conscience.

‘You’re a pervert, pervert, PERVERT!!’ Li’s conscience cried out loud.

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” Li shouted on top of his lungs. He grabbed the top of his head and fell on his knees. He shook his head violently as he tightly shut his eyes. Sakura gasped and saw the look of pain on Li’s face. She kneeled next to him and shook him lightly. Sakura was totally worried and thought that Li was mentally hurt.

“Li! Are you okay?!” Sakura cried as she shook him. Li didn’t respond because he was still grabbing and shaking his head, closing his eyes as tight as he could, and gritting his teeth. Meanwhile, Madison was watching this scene behind a bush. She had a surprised worry look on her face.

“Is Li turning into a psycho?” Madison asked herself. But then she quickly realized why Li’s acting this way. Madison smirked as she recorded the scene in front of her. “Now I know why he’s that way! This I must see! Heeheehee!”

“LI! PLEASE! KNOCK IT OFF!!!” Sakura yelled at Li, who was on the verge of losing his mind. He slowly calmed down as he heard Sakura screaming at him. Li took his hands away from his head, opened his eyes, and took a deep breath. Then, he looked at Sakura, who was about to cry. As soon as she saw that Li calmed down, she hugged him. “Li, I’m so glad that you’re okay!” She pressed herself onto Li’s body with her arms around his neck and her nose is nuzzling his right cheek. This caused Li to blush madly and his breathing to quicken.

“You got me so worried,” Sakura murmured against Li’s cheek. The poor guy blushed even more like a ripe tomato as he heard the beautiful girl’s voice pressed against him. He can’t take this any longer because he needs her badly. (The question is: How will he get her?)

“Sa-Sa-Sakura!” Li cried. “I... c-can’t... b-b-breathe!!!” He pushed Sakura off him and got off the grass to run away from her. Sakura saw Li’s form leave her side and off to somewhere else. She got off and just stood there, dumbfounded. Then, she ran after Li. While Sakura’s searching for her boy, Madison was shocked, thinking that Li was trying to ruin her plans.

‘There’s no way that my plans gonna work like that!’ Madison thought sadly. ‘Li is supposed to make Sakura happy, not get her pissed!’ She sighed as she saw Sakura trying to find him. Once Sakura is out of sight, Madison left her hiding place to follow Sakura. She saw her run towards the center of Penguin Park, where all of the cherry trees grow there. Madison followed her best friend, hoping she find Li.

Meanwhile, Sakura was panting because she was running and running, but couldn’t find the Chinese teen. She was sad because Li ran away from her for no reason. Sakura looked around and saw a bunch of cherry blossoms floating with the wind. She realized where she was: Sakura is at the middle of Penguin Park where most cherry trees bloom in the spring and summer. She admired the atmosphere of this place: the smell of cherries and fresh air and the clean, yet simple appearance of cherry trees. Sakura is entranced with this location so much, that she forgot all about searching for Li. She closed her green eyes and sighed in bliss as her senses filled her, fully unknown that a stranger stood behind one of the trees. As Sakura is still on a trance-like state, she walked backwards and accidentally tripped on a rock.

“Aaahhh!!” Sakura cried out loud as she was falling on the ground. Then with a soft thump, she fell on her butt. “Ow!” She shrieked as she rubbed her rear end. Sakura looked down and noticed that she landed on a bed of cherry blossoms. “This is like my dream,” she gasped, “this is too weird!” Suddenly, she saw a dark figure approaching her slowly; he had a smirk on his face. Sakura gasped and felt his aura as he walked towards her. She realized right away who the stranger was; it was Li! Sakura saw that the Asian teen had a smirk on his face. She blushed as Li saw her sitting on a bed of cherry blossoms. He stopped smirking as he looked down at her.

“Where were you, Sakura?” Li questioned the startled girl. “I’ve been waiting for five minutes for you to show up.”

“Huh? You were waiting for me?” Sakura asked. Li rolled his eyes and puts his hands on his hips.

“Of course I have!” Li answered without any hint of patience. Sakura looked really hurt and lowered her head down. Li saw that the way he responded to Sakura made her upset. The green-eyed girl raised her face a little and pouted cutely at Li. The chestnut-haired boy sighed and walked a few steps towards her. He saw that Sakura is on her knees with her right hand twirling a strand of her honey-brown hair. Her left hand is on the cherry-blossom bed and she leaned back a little. Sakura had a cute pout and puppy eyes as she got into a comfortable position. Li started to have a blush on his cheeks but manages to look guilty as he thought about Sakura’s hurt feelings. He was also thinking about joining Sakura on sitting down on the ground with her.

“Uh... can... I... join... you?” Li stuttered unsurely. Sakura smiled at him and motioned him with a nod to come sit next to her. But before Li can sit with her, he looked at Sakura adoringly. He saw the way Sakura’s pink tube top shows her curves and the way her mini skirt shows her smooth legs. Li can feel his temperature from his cheeks rising and his breath become shallow. Sakura is now the impatient one out of the two.

“Ugh, Li are you gonna sit with me or not?” Sakura asked impatiently. Li smirked at her impatience, but Sakura gave him a very cute pout that caused him to stop smirking. So Li took a deep breath and sat in front of the honey-brown haired teen.

There was a short moment of silence between the Card Mistress and the ex-Cardcaptor. Then, Li held Sakura’s wrists gently and held her hands to his lips. He kissed them gently and placed them back on Sakura’s lap. Sakura blushed at Li’s actions and felt herself all light-headed. Li looked into Sakura’s emerald eyes and saw love, purity, and innocence. He liked how the wind gently blew on Sakura’s hair and the characteristics made her a beautiful angel. Sakura saw the way Li’s bangs made him really good-looking and mysterious and liked how they hide his eyes. She loved the feeling that she gets from his amber eyes that use to be cold but now warm and gentle.

“You’re beautiful, Sakura,” Li murmured lowly against his breath.

“Really?” Sakura asked gently; she was surprised at him.

“Ahh! Uh... uh... ” Li stuttered and blushed. He didn’t know Sakura heard him.

“You... think... I’m... b-beautiful?” Sakura asked shyly. She lowered her head while she blushed and fidgeted her hair.

Li started to blush heavily and smiled as he stared deeply into Sakura’s eyes. He slowly touched Sakura’s cheek and chin. He cupped her face and gently moved it towards his face so their eyes are at level. They both blush at knowing what’s going to happen next. The two teens slowly closed their eyes and their faces are getting closer and closer... Sakura could feel Li’s breath on her lips.

“Sakura... I...” Li whispered gently, “I... I...”

“Li... I...” Sakura murmured as her lips became closer to Li’s, “I... lo- I lo-”

Suddenly, their lips met in a gentle kiss. Sakura’s hands cupped Li’s cheeks as Li pressed his hands on her bare shoulders. [AN: Remember, Sakura’s wearing a tube top in this scene!] Then, he glided his fingers up and down Sakura’s smooth arms. They were unaware that the camera girl was recording them in her new hiding spot! (You know who I’m talking about, right?)

“Ooooohh! This is getting better and better! Work it, work it! Ohohohohoho!”

Madison laughed quietly at the teenage couple. ‘Go Sakura! Go Li!’ she thought happily as she earned a goofy grin on her face. [AN: Madison’s getting weirder and weirder, isn’t she? ^_^]

‘This is like... my dream!’ Sakura thought as she and Li continued kissing. ‘Could it be? That my dream’s coming true?’

Sakura didn’t have time to think more as their kiss changed from sweet and gentle to passionate and very romantic. Her arms wound up around Li’s neck and her fingers stroke through his chestnut hair. Li had his arms around Sakura’s waist. (This scene is becoming more like Sakura’s dream!) He parted her lips with his tongue so it can enter inside her mouth. Sakura gladly accepted it and made the kiss deeper. In the meantime, she parted Li’s lips with her own tongue and the kiss deepened further. As their kiss went on, their hands were somewhere else. Li’s hands rubbed Sakura’s back while Sakura still had her fingers on his hair. Suddenly, Sakura’s back lowered and lowered until it landed on the cherry blossom bed. The two 16-year-olds are now lying on the pile, with Li on top of Sakura. They opened their eyes and realized what happened, so they broke their earth-shattering kiss and just stared at each other, out of breath. Li lowered his lips so he can breathe on Sakura’s neck. Sakura felt Li’s breath on her neck as he placed butterfly kisses on it, which caused her to moan in complete bliss.

“Oh, Li...” Sakura moaned as she kept stroking Li’s hair.

“Sakura,” Li whispered huskily against Sakura’s soft neck as he moved his lips down to her collarbone. This caused the girl underneath him to moan a bit loudly.

Soon, the teens groaned in unison as they continued to kiss each other, as they never had before. Li was about kiss past Sakura’s collarbone when a loud beep interrupted them. They stopped kissing and heard a female person laugh at them. Li and Sakura turned around and saw a dark-haired girl carrying a mini video camera. They gasped loudly, realizing who the culprit was.

“Madison! What are you doing here?” Li and Sakura shouted as they got off each other and stood up. Madison noticed that they blushed like crazy; this made her laugh louder.

“Isn’t it obvious? I was just videotaping you guys!” Madison replied proudly as she clasped her camera with both hands. “You both make such an adorable couple!” She exclaimed while getting starry-eyed. Li and Sakura sweat dropped and blushed like sun kissed strawberries. “I was so glad to record this one-time opportunity! I think I’ll call it, ‘Sakura’s First Romantic Reunion’! Heeheeheehee!”

Sakura and Li anime dropped on the grass as Madison giggled at them. They both got off and Li was the first to speak up.

“Madison!! Why can’t you just leave us alone!! Why can’t Sakura and I have some private time?!” Li screamed and glared at her. However, the glare didn’t have an effect on Madison because she knew what he’d said seconds ago. She just smiled wickedly at him. Li realized that Madison heard the last sentence and so therefore, he blushed. Sakura also heard what Li said and blushed also. At that time, Li was having another mental battle with his conscience. He was grasping his head and fell on his knees once again. Sakura saw what happened and kneeled down next to him, putting her hand on his shoulder. Madison quickly turned on the video camera and zoomed in on Li and Sakura. The Asian teen saw a red light on the camera and glared at the teenage love spy.

“Madison!! Edit that out, will ya!!” Li shouted, covering the camera lens with his hand.

“Oh, so you don’t mind showing Tori the intense kissing scene between you and his sister?” Madison asked mischievously at Li. Sakura blushed and gasped at her best friend’s question. Li, who was already pissed, blushed very heavily. He felt that he had enough embarrassment for today.

“EDIT IT ALL OUT!! EDIT IT ALL OUT!!” The Clow descendant yelled and made an angry anime face. The two teenage girls just laughed nervously at him.

***** 1: 55 P.M – Outside *****

The three teens walked out of the park, with Madison and Sakura walking next to each other and Li walking behind his cherry blossom, with a pink face. [AN: You guys know what I’m talking about, right?] The dark-haired camera girl was telling Sakura about something.

“So Sakura, did you like your surprise?” Madison asked. Sakura gasped at what she meant.

“You mean... you asked Li to come and...” Sakura stuttered.

“Yup! That’s right! You know that you’re not the only one that needs this, right? Li does, too.” Madison asked her naive friend.

Two days ago, Madison called Li from Hong Kong about the surprise she’s planning to make Sakura happy again. At first, Li was reluctant about it. But then, she asked him if he’s truly happy with someone else. Li said no and wanted to see Sakura again so badly. So first, Madison told Li to wait for Sakura at Penguin Park. Then, she’ll call Sakura to meet her outside the park, purposely not telling her that Li’s waiting for her. Next, she picked up a few outfits for her best friend to wear so she can look really pretty. Finally on the next day, Madison made up an excuse as to why she can’t spend more time with Sakura. So you see, all this was carefully planned so that she can make Sakura really happy with her true love. (Although, there was one problem. The excuse Madison made came true, so therefore, she won’t have time to videotape the S+L couple after 2:30.) [AN: What a great friend, huh!]

As the teenage girls were chitchatting, Li was lost in his own thoughts. He wanted to find out if Sakura still loved him after four long years, unaware that she truly did. The amber-eyed cutie sighed in deep thought as an idea suddenly popped inside his head. He looked up and saw his dream girl in front of him.

‘I think I’ll ask Sakura out. Yeah! Maybe... It’s been four years since I last saw her. I’ll call her tonight to find out. I hope she says yes!’ Li thought as he smiled at Sakura. ‘Now the only thing I should worry about is if her annoying brother calls first.’ His smile turned into a frown at that thought. Suddenly, Sakura’s hand touched his own. Li looked up and saw his girl’s beautiful face. He blushed at the thought of Sakura being “his girl”.

“Li? Do you wanna go with me and Madison to the ice cream shop?” asked Sakura.

‘With you, anywhere,’ Li thought romantically. “Uhh... sure, whatever,” Li said bluntly as he tried to keep his face emotionless, but failed.

“Yay!” Sakura exclaimed happily. Madison just giggled, while Li blushed.

Sakura held Li’s hand and walked together; Madison followed them with a video camera on her hand and her purse on the other. As the three 16-year-olds went to the direction of the ice cream shop, there are two young adults watching them from outside a restaurant table. One of them had silver hair and glasses; the other one had dark brown hair and dark eyes. These two 23-year-olds are dressed as waiters; they just finished wiping the tables.

“Hey Tori, isn’t that your sister over there with her friends?” the guy with glasses asked, pointing at Sakura. The dark-brown haired guy looked up and saw three teenagers whom his friend was pointing at. He squinted to get a better look; he saw Sakura, Madison and Li. Tori gasped when he saw the third person holding his sister’s hand.

“Oh, no! Don’t tell me that’s... the brat!” Tori replied angrily, seeing Li holding Sakura’s hand. His friend, Julian, saw his reaction and got worried.

“Come on, Tori, let’s continue wiping the tables and forget about them, okay?” Julian requested gently. However, Tori is not in the mood of calming down. He felt like going over there and kick Li’s butt.

“I can’t believe it! I thought I saw the last of him! But nooo! I bet he came all the way from China, just to manipulate my sister!” Tori cried angrily while clutching a towel tightly in his fist. Julian knew how overprotective his best friend could get when it comes to Sakura seeing a boy.

“Tori, you still thinking about that incident with Li and Sakura six years ago, aren’t you?” Julian asked. “Can’t you ever let go of the grudge you have against Li and just let him and Sakura be happy?”

“No way! As long as that brat’s around, he’ll hurt Sakura! I just know it!” The Avalon brother replied.

‘Oh no! I just hope you don’t do something you’ll regret. Like trying to separate them.’ Julian thought sadly and worriedly.


OH NO!! I HOPE SAKURA’S BROTHER WON’T TRY AND DO ANYTHING STUPID TO SEPARATE THE S+L COUPLE! ANYWAY, WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF CHAPTER 3? SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT I PROMISED TO UPDATE ON SATURDAY, WHICH IS TODAY!! ^___^ AS I JUST SAID BEFORE, THIS CHAPTER ISN’T THE FINAL ONE, BUT CHAPTER 4 MIGHT BE!

AT FIRST, I WAS THINKING OF DOING THIS FANFIC AS A ONE-SHOT. THEN, AS A 3-CHAPTER SERIES AND NOW AS A 4-CHAPTER. BUT YOU’LL NEVER KNOW!

ANYWAY, REMEMBER TO R&R AND NO FLAMES ALLOWED!!

-EcuaGirl

Close Window