BEFORE I GO ON WITH THIS CHAPTER, I HAVE TO SAY THANX TO ALL MY FELLOW REVIEWERS WHO ENJOYED MY FIC! I’M GONNA MISS IT SO MUCH! I LUV U GUYS BECAUSE YOU ALL BEEN SO LOYAL TO ME. *starts shedding a tear* I NEVER EXPECTED MY STORY TO HAVE FANS. ANYWAY!! LET’S GET ON WITH THE FIC BEFORE I GET TEARY-EYED AGAIN! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG 4 THIS! ^_^ I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS: THIS CHAPPY ISN’T THE LAST ONE!

- EcuaGirl

I love You

by EcuaGirl

Rating: PG-13

Summary

Sakura and Li haven’t seen each other since they were 12 years old. Now, it’s been four years later and Sakura couldn’t stop thinking or dreaming about Li. But one night, she had a romantic and intimate dream about him and it came true the next day.

Disclaimer

I do not own any of the characters of Cardcaptors. They belong to Nelvana and Kodansha. Card Captor Sakura belongs to Clamp. I also don’t own the song “I Love You” by Faith Evans.

Legend

“text”– character’s dialogue
‘text’ – character’s thoughts
text – song lyrics
[AN: ---] – Author’s notes
~*~*~* – Flashback
~~~~~~ – Dream Sequence
***** – Scene/Time Change

Chapter 2: Mysterious Surprise

***** 7:45 A.M. -Saturday- Sakura’s house *****

*sound of alarm clock*

"SAKURA! WAKE UP!!" An annoyed Kero shouted.

"AAAHHHH!!" Sakura got up and screamed out loud because Kero shouted loudly in her ear and he was in front of her face. Her scream was so loud; Kero flew backwards and landed with a "thump". He got swirly-eyed, afterwards. Sakura realized what was happening, so she picked up the poor stuffed animal and cradled it.

"Poor Kero," Sakura murmured and kissed his forehead. "Sorry about that."

"Yeah...suuure," Kero said sarcastically.

"Don’t be like that," Sakura scolded at him. "I just said I was sorry."

"I’m annoyed at you, Sakura," Kero replied. "I heard you moan, groan, and call out the kid’s name last night. I couldn’t get ANY sleep!"

"Sorry, Kero," Sakura said apologetically. "I was just having one of my romantic dreams about Li."

"More like perverted dreams about him," Kero muttered under his breath.

"What did you say?" Sakura asked suspiciously. She knew what Kero had said quietly. Before she can get an answer, someone called her name.

"Sakura! Time for breakfast!" Mr. Avalon called.

"Coming, dad!" Sakura called back. She placed Kero down on her table and got off her bed. She takes off her pajamas and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. After she’s done, she brushes her teeth and goes back to her bedroom. Sakura picks out her outfits from her closet; she chose a pink T-shirt with a daisy on the front, a blue denim skirt, white socks and a pair of sneakers. She puts on her outfit and brushes her shoulder-length hair to make it nice and neat. Kero flies over to Sakura’s shoulder while she looks at herself in front of the mirror.

"Hey, Sakura, don’t forget to save me some pancakes," Kero reminded her. "You know how much I love your dad’s cooking, especially pancakes!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Sakura said. "What? You don’t like my cooking?" She asked.

"It’s not that, it’s just that...your pancakes taste too burned." Kero answered with a smirk. Though, that’s not the response Sakura wanted to hear.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Sakura yelled at him, with an anime fist raised up halfway.

"Hey! I was just kidding! Hahaha!" Kero laughed at her.

"Ugh.... That’s it! No more sweets or video games for you for the rest of this week!"

"Nonononono!! Pleeeeeeaaasssseee!! I’ll be good!!”

"Fine," Sakura sighs, "as long as you be VERY good!"

"Don’t worry, Sakura. I will," Kero assures her.

Sakura went downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Her father is already there, waiting for her. The family ate pancakes and toast, while discussing how quiet it is without Tori around. [AN: Tori is now 23 years old in this fic and he already moved out of the house to live on his own.]

"Dad, this is weird," said Sakura.

"What is?" Mr. Avalon asked.

*sighs* "I...I kinda miss my brother..."

*chuckles* "So do I. We all do." Mr. Avalon said as he placed his hand on his daughter’s shoulder. Sakura smiled at him as he smiled back.

[AN: Okay, I’m skipping this ’cuz we S+S fans wanna see the romance, right? Well, hang on to your seats. It’ll come soon!]

***** 12:55 P.M - Still at Sakura’s house *****

Breakfast was already over approximately 5 hours ago, yet Sakura was still waiting for Madison to show up. Madison promised her that she would pick her up at 12:30; it’s now 12:55. Sakura’s best friend is now 25 minutes late, which got Sakura worried. What if Madison’s sick? What if her parents are busy? What if a new Clow Card traps her? The last question is most unlikely because all of the Clow Cards are captured and transformed. Suddenly, a phone ringing interrupted Sakura’s train of thoughts. Mr. Avalon picked the phone up and answered. Sakura was hoping that it was Madison who’s calling. Sure enough, it IS Madison calling the Avalon Residence.

"Hello? Avalon Residence," Mr. Avalon said on the phone. "Oh, hello Madison... yes...yes...Sakura’s here..." He turned to his daughter and said that Madison wants to speak to her. Sakura quickly takes the phone from her father.

"Hello?" Sakura asked, "is that you, Madison?"

"Hey Sakura!" said a cheery voice from the other line.

"Hey Madison!" Sakura replied. "Listen, why didn’t you pick me up 25 minutes ago?"

"Oh...umm...Sakura, remember when we’re supposed to go shopping, eat at your brother’s restaurant, and visit Penguin Park today?"

"Yeah..." Sakura feared that Madison won’t be able to come today; unfortunately, her fear came true.

"I can’t come today," Madison replied sadly, "because my mother and I are visiting some relatives from out of town."

"Um, it’s ok," Sakura said optimistically, "perhaps we can go another time."

"I have a great idea! Why don’t you have someone else go with you?" Madison asked hopefully.

"Like who?"

"Umm..." Madison was thinking of a brilliant idea that Sakura knew nothing about. She was going to give her best friend the best surprise she’ll ever have. But first, Madison has to deliver two outfits for Sakura to wear because that’s part of "the plan". Thinking about that made her smirk a lot, causing Sakura to hear it on the phone.

"Uh...Madison?"

"Yeah Sakura?" Madison already had a gleam in her eye, which made Sakura nervous.

"What are you...planning?" Sakura can hear Madison giggling from the other line.

"Why don’t you come to my house for a few? Besides, I have two outfits for you to try on!" The camera-crazed teen/fashion designer said happily, getting starry-eyed. "Anyway, I leave at 2:30 to another town."

"Okay," Sakura answered back, "as long as it isn’t too frilly."

"Don’t worry, Sakura, you’ll like it!" Madison exclaimed. ‘I’m sure he’ll like it, too! Boy, I would love to videotape his reaction!’ She thought wickedly while giggling. ‘My plan will work PERFECTLY!’

***** 1:10 P.M.- Madison’s house - *****

Sakura is right now at Madison’s house, trying out two new outfits to wear. Little did she know that Madison had planned a surprise to Sakura. The outfits and a mysterious person were the key to the plan that the camera girl was “cooking up”. As Sakura came out of the changing room, Madison became starry-eyed once again, looking at the outfit she created. Sakura gasped and realized right away that the outfit she wore was the exact same one as in last night’s dream. [AN: Go read chap1 to see Sakura’s description of the outfit.] (The costume consists of a baby-pink tube top, flowered mini skirt, and sunflower sandals.) Sakura blushed, fearing that Madison tricked her into wearing one of her skimpy costumes. At least one of the girls had no problem with it.

“Oh Sakura, you look so cuutte!!” Madison squealed while having stars in her eyes and clasping her hands together, “I can’t wait for a cute guy to take you out!” When she said this, Sakura gasped. She thought Madison was setting her up on a blind date, just to make her forget about Li. She knew what Sakura was going to say so she said, “I know what you’re thinking and believe me! It’s for your own good! Besides, you obviously think that I’m setting you up with one of the guys from our homeroom?”

Sakura thought for a moment and said, “Madison, you want me to forget about Li, don’t you?” Her friend gasped at her question.

‘Sakura, you don’t know what you’re getting herself into,’ Madison thought. Then she replied, “You’re crazy! I’m just getting you to come with someone else because since I’m leaving soon to another town, I want you to have fun!” Sakura thought about what her best friend said. Her thoughts were interrupted when another outfit was placed in front of her. It looks like Sakura has to try on the black halter-top, black knee-length skirt with 5-inch slits on each side, silver strapped shoes, and a collarless see-through shirt that can be worn over the top. The naive girl had no idea of what her camera-crazy teen friend has planned for her.

***** 1:30 P.M – Outside *****

Sakura, wearing the first outfit, and Madison, secretly carrying a mini video camera inside her purse, walked down towards a corner near Penguin Park. As they went near the park, Sakura sensed a very familiar presence. As if someone with an unusual aura has arrived in Reedington. ‘Someone’s here, I can sense it. But I feel... that green aura. Could it be?’ Sakura stopped walking and turned to Madison, who she told her about it.

“Madison, I sense someone very familiar,” said Sakura, “Wait here, okay?” Then, off she went as she followed the strange aura. Madison knew that the mysterious guy has shown up, so she stayed behind until the time is right. Sakura ran at the direction to where she sensed the aura. As she went deeper and deeper into the park, the aura is getting more near. Suddenly, Sakura accidentally bumped right into someone familiar. The person grabbed her wrists before she fell down. Then, Sakura took a second to look at the person’s face and realized who she’s looking at. She gasped when she noticed the Chinese boy with amber eyes and messy chestnut hair in front of her, still holding her wrist. Obviously, that boy is Li Showron, the 16-year-old ex-Cardcaptor who’s looking at Sakura as if he hasn’t seen her before. (He’s wearing the same outfit in Sakura’s dream.) [AN: Li’s outfit consists of a green shirt, denim jacket, blue jeans, and white sneakers.]

“Li? Is that you?” Sakura asked at the handsome Asian guy.

“Sakura?” Li questioned the green-eyed beauty.

The two teens realized that it was the first time in four years since they haven’t seen each other. Li quickly removed his hand from Sakura’s wrist and took a couple of steps away from her. They blushed at each other when they realized they’ve changed in appearance, too. Li became more good-looking, taller, and muscular while Sakura changed into an attractive Card Mistress with a well-developed body. Since right now Sakura is standing in front of her boy friend, (not boyfriend, at least not yet!) she had one thing left to do, which is to hug him.

“Li! It’s good to see you again!” Sakura exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around Li’s neck. It took a few seconds for Li to respond and he eventually wrapped his arms around the pretty girl’s waist as he blushed. Sakura leaned her head on his shoulder, silently crying tears of joy. She was glad that her true love returned to her. Li heard Sakura sniffing, so he tilted her chin so that she’s facing him. He saw tears flowing from Sakura’s lovely face. He wondered if he made his soon-to-be-girlfriend cry.

“Sakura, are you okay?” Li asked worriedly. His relief was washed away when Sakura smiled at him. As she did so, she looked into her lover’s eyes. Then, Li looked into the girl’s emerald eyes, wondering how she got that lovely shade of green. The cute Asian teen wiped away the remaining of Sakura’s tears as the embrace continued. [AN: In other words, the two lovebirds are still hugging!] They noticed that their faces were a few inches from each other. So Li did the only thing he could do in this situation, which is to lean his face towards her and kiss her. Sakura was surprised at his actions, but she let herself fall into his spell. As the Chinese teenager was brushing his lips against hers, Sakura kissed him back and her hands cupped his face. While these two 16-year-olds are kissing, a camera lens can be seen through a bush. Little did they know that they‘re being watched by Madison Taylor, the teenage spy.

“How cute!!” Madison squealed as she continued to spy at the soon-to-be couple.

************************************************************************

SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF CHAP2? LIKE IT? LOVE IT? HATE IT?
PLZ ALLOW ME TO THANK THE READERS WHO REVIEWED MY STORY:

Ruby Moon (my favorite authoress), Amanda Panda, Bunny 459, Li Syaoran is so Kakoii, and Sheryl V.

GOOD NEWS: THE STORY STILL CONTINUES WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER. BAD NEWS: CHAPTER 3 MIGHT BE THE LAST ONE. SORRY THIS STORY HAS TO BE SHORT. ANYWAY, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS ACCEPTABLE! HOWEVER, NO FLAMES ALLOWED!!!!! IF I SEE A FLAME, I’LL MAKE FUN OF THE FLAMER/S DURING WRITER’S BLOCK!! SO ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMERS!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY, SO BE NICE OK?

Close Window