Disclaimer

Okay, here goes. I in no way own Cardcaptors or Cardcaptor Sakura. ::Sigh:: Because you know if I did this a) would not be a fanfic and b) I would have a wicked movie all planned out with lots and lots of actors and hi tech people, c) and I wouldn't be poor!!

In the Depth of Dreams

Prologue

by Saki sami Blossom


Syaoran has been away in Hong Kong for several years, however he has returned to see his beloved Sakura again. Both are now 18 years old, yes, a lot of time has passed, however, even though they still care deeply for each other, they are both worried the other does not feel the same way.

Sakura now has longer, almost waist length hair and the same sparkling emerald eyes. Her personality is still as happy and optimistic as it ever was, and her magic abilities have grown with her height over the years. In the world of magic, she is now the most powerful sorceress on the planet. Syaoran doesn’t see this as a turn off though, he has also grown and his abilities have increased as well. He is much taller than Sakura but has accepted that he will never be as powerful as she is. He still has that boyish quality about him; although his manner is much more mature.

Currently, Sakura and Syaoran go to Tomeda High School and have an apartment together. No, they are neither married not engaged, as circumstance would have it, Sakura’s father is away on a business trip and Touya has gone away to England to study. Syaoran being the nice guy that he is didn’t want Sakura to stay alone and let her crash at his place. This also has another reason behind it. Syaoran senses another dark force approaching quickly and doesn’t want Sakura to stay alone without protection. *Awwwwwwwwwww*


Postscript

Please review my chappie. I take any reviews, ...... yes even flames *shields face* I decided to re-do this whole story and make it a lot better than it was before. So, slowly, and I mean it, really slowly, the new chapters will appear to replace the ones I deleted. Gomen if you guys really liked my other story, but not to worry, this new version will follow the same storyline, but more detail and different ideas have come to mind after beginning to write, so many that I decided there would be no way to incorporate them now. For those kind hearted people that decided to post my story on their sites, my apologies in advance because if you could continue to be kind hearted and delete my story and replace it with the notice on the next chapter thingie, it would be most appreciated. *NOTE* this is probably the final copy of the prologue, therefore the first chapter for this new revamped story.

-Saki sami Blossom

Close Window