Author’s Note (A/N): I don’t know why I do this every time. Well, you shouldn’t be reading this chapter if you haven’t read the previous ones. You could get very confused. Please go back and read the other ones if you’d like to know (or remember) what the Author’s Note usually says.

Previously

Sakura learns a new way of using her magic! (or maybe a period... well, i'm not a whiz at ending punctuations?)Shadow teaches her to use said magic in unison with the ring he gave her, causing her powers to grow. However, using this power twice knocks her out. Sigma, along with everyone else, decides to finally leave. They leave the Earth Realm in a group of nine after Sigma seals off his Realm with a spell he and Matriana, the ruler of the Water Realm, make up.

The Seven Realms

Chapter 10: The Search Divided

by Shadowpheonix


Li stood up on the other side of the Portal and surveyed the land.

“Li? I can barely see you!” Meiling said.

“I’m right here. Tomoyo? Are you alright?”

“I’m fine, Li. Eriol’s here with me, and I think that’s Yue up in front. Where’s Sigma?” Tomoyo replied.

“I don’t think he’s here yet. Did anyone pack a candle?”

“I did,” came Sigma’s voice from the Portal.

“Sigma! Good, now we’re all together,” Tomoyo said when she heard Sigma’s voice.

“Alright, everyone, come here. I only have five candles. Pair up,” Sigma told them.

“Alright. Let’s go in the same pairs we went through the Portal in,” Tomoyo said.

“Ok. I’ll go with Meiling. You with Eriol, Yue and Kero, and Ruby with Spinel.”

“Then I’ll take the fifth candle. Alright, come get your candles,” Sigma said, lighting the five candles he held. A small sphere of light surrounded the candles, barely enough to light the faces of those holding them.

“Why doesn’t the light reach further?” Tomoyo asked.

“Well, first off, these candles aren’t exactly a very powerful source of light. Second, this is the Dark Realm, so light isn’t particularly welcome here,” Sigma explained.

“Stick together,” Eriol said, taking Tomoyo’s hand.

“Ok. Let’s go find Sakura,” Tomoyo said.

Everyone nodded in agreement and turned to Sigma, signaling for him to lead the way. The party set out towards where Sigma claimed the castle used to be. “Be careful. In this Realm, the land canchange abruptly. It will… warp… at times. Stay close to each other.”

Everyone nodded solemnly. They followed Sigma’s lead for what seemed like ages. “Time for lunch,” Sigma said. “Let’s have a headcount. Do we have everyone?”

Li turned to the others and counted. “Nine, counting me and you.”

“Good. I have sandwiches and dessert for later. Here, everyone can have up to two, if you need it.”

Silently, everyone except for Yue approached Sigma for food. They spent the next half-hour eating in complete silence. When they had all finished, Sigma called them to leave. Again, they took up walking, still completely silent. A few minutes later, Sigma changed course, turning ninety degrees to the left, and lead them for another hour or two.

“Do you know where the castle is?” Meiling asked Sigma.

“Yes, I can feel the presence of someone, a person, that can wield magic. That’s either Sakura, or that Shadow kid.”

“Ok, how much further?” Meiling whined.

“Not far, if the land doesn’t change again,” Sigma said. “Just stay close. We should find them soon.”

Meiling dropped back to walk with Li again. They continued on their course for a few more minutes before Sigma changed directions again. “The land changed again. Is everyone still here?”

“I count seven. I don’t see Tomoyo or Eriol anywhere,” Li said.

“We’re here!” Tomoyo cried from the darkness. “Our candle just went – Aaaaahhh!”

“Tomoyo? Tomoyo!” Li cried. “Eriol, are you here?”

“I’m right here. Tomoyo seems to have disappeared. We need to find her,” Eriol said.

“Do you know what happened to her? Did something take her?”

“No, I had her hand a moment before she disappeared. Then, it just phased out of existence,” Eriol said.

“Sigma, do you know –”

“Li? Li, where did you go?” Meiling cried.

“Stay calm. They can’t have gone too far,” Sigma said.

“Are we missing anyone else?”

“Eriol, watch out!” Yue cried as a blue crescent appeared in one of his hands with an arrow in the other.

Eriol released his staff and rolled away from a large claw that swiped at where he had just been. A split-second later, Yue’s arrow collided with the claw, causing the creature to howl in pain as it phased out of existence.

“What was that?” Meiling asked.

“I’m not sure. If it’s the creature that took Li and Tomoyo, we can’t do anything about it. We’ll have to make it to the castle first. It’s just ahead,” Sigma said, leading them forward.

“But what about Li! You can’t just leave him!” Meiling screamed.

“We can’t do anything about it. He’ll be able to take care of himself for the time being. We’ll get Shadow, if he’s the ruler, to help find them. He’ll know this place better than any of us do.”

“Fine!” Meiling screamed.

The seven of them spent the next hour finding the castle. When they arrived at the large building, Sigma stopped them and knocked on the large door. There was no response. “Hello? This is Sigma, lord and ruler of the Earth Realm. I come seeking Shadow, lord and ruler of the Dark Realm!” Sigma yelled, hoping someone would answer the door.

“Hold on!” came a voice from above them. A minute later, a boy with neatly combed, black hair, dark, brown eyes, and gray clothes opened the door. “Welcome, Sigma. Who are those that you bring with you?”

“Those are friends. We come in search of Sakura. You said she was in your custody. May we come in?”

“Sure, come on in,” the boy said, ushering them into the dimly lit castle. “Would you like something to eat?”

“I’m fine. Do any of you want something?” Sigma said.

“No, I’m fine.”

“Do you have cake?” Kero asked.

“No, I’m afraid I don’t. I can give you other sweets if you’d like, Kero.”

“How do you know my name?” Kero asked, studying the boy.

“Huh? I know your name? What give you such an idea as that?” the boy said, returning Kero’s puzzled stare.

“Never mind. I thought I heard you say my name. Did any of you hear it?”

“I didn’t, and I was standing right next to him,” Meiling said.

“Still, you remind me of someone. Have we met before?” Kero asked.

“Hmmm… I don’t think we have…” the boy said, seemingly lost in thought. “Let’s just forget about it. What are your names?”

Ruby stepped forward to introduce everyone again. “My name is Ruby Moon. This is Yue, Kero, Lord Sigma of the Earth Realm, Eriol, Meiling, and Spinel Sun.”

“Well, I welcome you all into my castle. Now, tell me again why you came here.”

“We came looking for Sakura. You said she was in your custody. Is she not?” Sigma asked.

Eriol walked up to Sigma and whispered in his ear. “Something’s not right here. I’ll be right back,” he said and motioned for Spinel and Ruby to follow him.

“ Eriol, right? Where are you going?” the boy asked as Eriol walked away.

“I’m going for a stroll. I don’t like being in one place for too long,” Eriol responded.

“I see. Well, I’ll see you in a little bit then. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Before you leave, you should know my name. My name is Shadow,” he said.

“Thank you, Shadow. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be back after a short walk.”

“No problem. I shall have a talk with Sigma here until you return,” Shadow said.

Eriol walked away from the others with Ruby and Spinel. “They’re following us,” Ruby said after a few minutes.

Eriol turned to see Yue and Kero following him. “Sakura’s not here, no matter what this Shadow says. Don’t you feel it, Eriol?” Kero asked.

“The presence of a Clow Card. Yes, I feel it. But, it’s not a Clow Card. It’s different, like Sakura’s Cards. These are neither hers nor Clow’s,” Eriol said.

“We all felt it. Is this what has been drawing Sigma?” Spinel asked.

“Yes, I believe it is. The Card we’re dealing with, it’s Illusion. None of this is real,” Yue said.

“We have to go warn Sigma. There must be some greater power at work here,” Spinel said.

“No. We’d be walking into a trap. Sigma can feel the magic from everywhere in here, not just from Shadow.

“I hope you’re right. Where’s Meiling?” Kero asked.

“She’s with Sigma. She’ll be ok. Meanwhile, we need to find where the card is acting from and who’s controlling it.”

“Agreed. Let’s go,” Kero said, changing forms.

The five of them set off to find the Illusion Card’s main body. They went around to the back of the fake castle, looking for a back way in.

“What have we here?” came a voice from above them.

“Show yourself!” Yue said, forming his bow and readying an arrow.

“It seems you’ve figured out that this is an illusion. Well, you’ll do well to keep that to yourself,” the voice said as a black blur flew past. “If you walk in there again, my trap will spring. We shall meet soon!” the figure said as it blurred past them again.

“We have to go in!” Kero said.

“Even if it is an illusion, Sakura could be inside,” Yue finished.

“No. She’s not inside. You two know that. Calm yourselves,” Eriol said, leading them in the direction the figure ran off in.

The five of them continued for a few more minutes before turning around and heading back to the castle. Five minutes later, they stood in a clearing where the castle had been. “Illusion’s effect has gone. Sigma’s not around,” Kero said somberly.

“It’s ok. He and Meiling will be fine. We’ll look for the real Shadow and his real castle. I can faintly feel Sakura’s aura from here. Let’s go,” Eriol said.


“Li! Li! Wake up!” Tomoyo whispered urgently.

“What? Tomoyo?” Li replied, his head throbbing in pain. “What happened?”

“You hit your head on the floor when the others disappeared.”

“What are you talking about?”

“We were separated from the others. Something grabbed me and brought me here. Then I saw you fall in front of me. You hit your head on that rock, sticking out of the ground,” Tomoyo explained worriedly. “Are you alright?”

“Yes. I’ll be fine. Just... give me a few seconds. To rest,” Li said, bringing his hand to the back of his head. “At least I’m not bleeding.”

“Li, do you have any idea where we are?”

“No, but I think I feel Sakura nearby,” Li said reassuringly.

“Hey! You two! Are you alone?” came a whisper from the dark.

“Who’s there?” Tomoyo gasped.

“Show yourself!” Li commanded.

A girl, about the age of fifteen, stepped up to Li and Tomoyo. “I’m sorry if I startled you,” she said.

“It’s ok,” Tomoyo said. “We’re just glad you’re not… after us.”

“Is someone after you?” the girl asked.

“No. We just got separated from our friends,” Li said.

“It’s not safe to travel through this Realm,” the girl said.

“What about you? You’re traveling alone,” Li said irritably.

“I…”

“Li! We’re sorry. What’s your name?” Tomoyo asked, shooting Li a reprimanding look.

“My name’s Elaine.”

“Pleased to meet you. I’m Tomoyo, and this is Li.”

“What are you doing out here by yourself?”

“Li!”

“I’m just… traveling. Can I… travel with you two?” Elaine asked.

“No. It’s too dangerous and we don’t need to put anyone else in danger. You’ll be safer here by yourself,” Li said coldly.

“Li!” Tomoyo yelled.

“I see. I’m sorry I bothered you. I’ll be on my way, then,” Elaine said.

“Wait! You can come with us. But what Li said is true. It is going to be more dangerous with us. We’re chasing after a friend that was taken from us a while ago, and there have been people after us. We don’t know what’s going on, but you’re welcome to follow us.”

“Maybe I can help you. Ummm… Is it ok with you, Li?”

“Fine. You can come. I hope you can look out for yourself. I can’t promise a safe journey.”

“That’s fine. I’m sure I’ll be able to help you find your friend,” Elaine said, smiling at Tomoyo.

“Let’s go,” Li said, his head finally free of pain. “Sakura seems to be in that direction.”

The three of them, Li, Tomoyo, and their new acquaintance Elaine, headed off in the direction that Li pointed. Hang in there, Sakura. I’ll save you yet.


Sigma walked over to where Meiling was lying. “Wake up, Meiling.”

“Huh, Sigma? Where are we?” Meiling asked drowsily.

“I got us out of there just as they attacked,” Sigma said, helping Meiling to her feet.

“What…? What happened?” Meiling asked.

“Don’t you remember? We were supposedly inside Shadow’s castle, which was just an illusion. I realized it when Eriol said he thought something was wrong. I told you to stay near me and then some weird Dark creatures dropped in from the ceiling. I was a little outnumbered, about twenty-five to one, and so I used a teleportation spell to bring us here. When we got here, I realized that you had been hit by one of those creatures’ arrows. It’s just a scratch,” Sigma said, pointing to Meiling’s arm. “So I got out my herbs, and made you an ointment for it.”

“Thank you,” Meiling said. “So, where’s the real castle?”

“It’s over in that direction,” Sigma said, pointing to his right. “I can feel some energy coming from it, but it’s a lot like the energy I felt at the fake castle. I’m not sure if it’s safe.”

“We have to go. I want to see Sakura,” Meiling said. “Wait. I thought you said that this gem would protect me from creatures here. Why didn’t it work?”

“I said it would protect you from wild creatures. If a creature is trained well enough by a master, it will be strong enough to penetrate the little protection I provided with that gem. You’re lucky the arrow only nicked you. It was a Dark weapon and could have hurt pretty badly,” Sigma said.

“Thanks for getting us out of there. Are we going to go to the castle now?”

“Sure. I still have my candle. Let’s go,” Sigma said as he lit the candle and led Meiling towards the castle.

“Sigma, what if they attack again?”

“I think I can get us – Look out!” Sigma yelled, forming an axe in his left hand and grabbing Meiling with the other.

A large, flying bat-like creature dove towards them, teeth bared. Sigma tossed his glowing axe at the creature, striking it in its jaw. The creature gave a shrill screech and flew away.

“Are you alright?” Sigma asked, picking up his candle from the ground.

“I’m fine. We should –” Meiling was cut off by a bone-piercing screech as a large dragharbtek dove at them.

“Tell whoever sent you to leave us alone!” Sigma yelled, forming two glowing axes in his hands and tossing them at the dragharbtek. The axes both struck at the same time, leaving the creature, however, unfazed. Sigma drew on the power in his Anti-ring and combined it with his own to create one large, two-handed axe. He swung the axe at the creature, striking it across the chest.

The dragharbtek gave a loud screech and continued its attack. It flew into the air and circled Sigma and Meiling. A minute later, it dove with another screech, heading straight for Meiling. Sigma wielded his axe expertly and struck the dragharbtek with tremendous force, sending it spiraling backwards. The dragharbtek landed on the ground, fifteen feet away from where Sigma was standing, with a loud “thud.”

“Let’s go,” Sigma said, allowing the large axe to vanish as he turned to where Meiling should have been.

“No. I will not go,” Meiling said in an anomalous voice, suddenly behind Sigma.

“What are you doing?” Sigma asked.

“I’ve sent so many monsters at you. I can’t believe you’re still alive. Somehow, you were able to defeat them all. Now, I will finish you!” Meiling said with hollow eyes.

“Who are you? Release her from your hold!” Sigma commanded.

“If you defeat her, I will,” Meiling, or rather the being controlling her, said as a long, dark sword appeared in one hand and an identical white one formed in the other.

“I will not fight her!” Sigma yelled. “Release her at once!”

“If you will not fight, then she is mine. Better for her to be dead than with me!”

“No! Leave her be!” Sigma yelled as he pulled power from his Anti-ring. He sent an exorbitant amount of Earth energy around Meiling, shielding her completely.

“You won’t get rid of me that easily! I can wait longer than you can!”

“I don’t intend to wait!” Sigma said, sending more Earth energy into the shield. A few minutes later, the shield emanated a brown glow.

“Sigma? What’s going on?” Meiling said in her normal voice from inside.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t let you out of there. Just move with it,” Sigma commanded, still unsure of whom the controller of Meiling’s body is.

“Why not? What happened?” Meiling asked.

“You were taken control of by someone. I’m keeping you in there just to be safe.”

“Let me out! You can’t do this to me!” Meiling yelled. “You can’t take me prisoner like this!”

“I’m not taking you prisoner. I’m just making sure that he, she, or it can’t take control of your body again,” Sigma said, exasperated. “Let’s go. If you don’t move with the shield, it will push you, so it’s best if you don’t resist.”

“Fine!” Meiling screamed from inside the dome of rock. “How am I going to breathe?”

“I left little, protectedholes in the rock. It’s just enough for you to breathe.”

Sigma moved the dome along with Meiling inside it, keeping up at the same pace. Suddenly, the shield shattered and Meiling stood where it was, carrying the white and black swords. “You cannot keep me shielded! She is mine!” Meiling said in the same, deep anomalous voice.

Sigma was thrown back with the shards of rock that had been part of the shield. “Leave her alone!” he gasped as he struggled to stand up.

Meiling laughed malevolently and ran from Sigma. “She’s mine now! There’s nothing you can do!”

Sigma got up, too exhausted to chase after her. “I will get her back!” he yelled after Meiling. “You won’t get your way!”


“Elaine, what do you plan on doing after we find Sakura?” Tomoyo asked.

“I don’t know. I guess I’ll follow you guys. Somehow, I think we’ll stay together for a while,” Elaine replied, smiling.

“Alright. I’m sure Sakura wouldn’t mind.”

“Hey, you two, we’ve got company,” Li said.

“What do you mean?” Elaine asked.

“I feel… a magical presence. I don’t know who it is. Be ready,” Li warned.

“What are we supposed to do?” Elaine said quizzically.

“Just be ready. If anything appears, don’t panic. Stay with Tomoyo,” Li dictated.

“Ok.”

“Li!” Tomoyo screamed in a deep, out of character voice.

“Tomoyo? What’s going on?” Li asked, slowly backing away.

Tomoyo grabbed Elaine and held a glowing, silver sword to her throat. “Come with me!” she commanded of Li.

“Tomoyo, what’s wrong with you? Where did you get that sword?”

“Help! Li, get her off me!” Elaine yelled.

“Shut up, girl! This does not concern you!” Tomoyo shouted deeply.

“This doesn’t concern me? Are you crazy?” Elaine shouted. “You have a… oh,” Elaine said, finishing very quietly.

“I don’t know what you’ve done to Tomoyo, but let go of Elaine!” Li shouted.

“You either come with me, sparing both you and your friends, or you can run. Your final choice is to fight.”

“I will not fight Tomoyo!” Li shouted, infuriated. “Leave them both alone!”

Tomoyo laughed horridly. “Then your only choices are running or following. You’re trapped, Li! I have you now. You and your friends!” Tomoyo cried, giving another dark laugh.

Li sheathed his sword and walked up to Tomoyo. “Fine, I’ll come with you. Release Elaine,” Li commanded.

Tomoyo chuckled at Li. “No, I will not. One wrong move and I’ll finish her off!”

Li walked over to Elaine, mouthing an “I’m sorry,” and turned to face Tomoyo. “You win. There’s nothing I can do. I’ll follow you where you want,” Li said, disheartened.

Extalidor!” Tomoyo yelled to the sky. A large, black pegasus appeared in the sky, and landed a few feet in front of Li. “Get on!” Tomoyo ordered, dragging Elaine and herself onto the creature as well.

The pegasus took off, spiraling through the dark. “It won’t be long now, Li. I assure you, you will see Sakura again!” Tomoyo cackled wickedly.


Eriol stopped in his tracks. “Yue, Kero, did you feel that?”

“Yes. It’s coming from over there,” Yue said as he pointed to his left.

“We should investigate. Let’s go, Eriol,” Ruby recommended.

“No. We have to continue on this course. I can feel Sakura’s aura. She’s close,” Eriol said, continuing in the same direction.

“You have a plan for rescuing her, right?” Spinel asked.

“Yes. There’s something about this Shadow person that reminds me of someone. I’d like to meet him, but we’re going to save Sakura first,” Eriol informed.

“Sounds like a good idea,” Keroberos said. “How are you planning on rescuing her?”

Eriol stared ahead, ignoring Keroberos’ question.

The five of them walked in near silence for the next hour until the reached a large castle. “She’s in there,” Yue said, pointing to the upper part of the building.

“Patience, Yue. We’ll get to her soon,” Eriol said, releasing his staff. “Keroberos, I need you to change forms. You too, Spinel. Find Sakura and give this to her. Tell her that I’ll come back with Li and everyone else,” Eriol directed, handing Suppi and Kero a small token.

“We will,” Kero said, flying up to find a window, followed by Suppi. Kero entered a widow and floated silently through the dark room, able to see less than a foot in front of him. He closed his eyes, feeling for Sakura’s aura. “She’s this way,” he whispered to Suppi.

“Wait!” Suppi whispered back. “I feel something.”

“That something wouldn’t be me, would it?” a boy said from behind them, lighting a candle.

Kero gave a loud scream and changed back to Keroberos. “Who are you?” he commanded.

“I’ll deliver your ‘package’ to Sakura. You may leave,” the boy said, holding out his hand.

“Not until I see Sakura! What have you done with her?”

“She’s safe with me. I’ll deliver that for you.”

“Your name is Shadow, right?” Suppi asked, examining the boy.

“Yes, it is. And your name is Suppi. Your ‘true form’ is called Spinel Sun. You are Keroberos. Your other form is Kero, and you’re both traveling with Eriol Hiiragizawa. Now that the formalities are finished, would you like for me to deliver that?” Shadow asked.

“I’ll deliver it myself!” Keroberos said. “Let me see her!”

“Fine. Go see her. She’s sleeping,” Shadow said, blowing out his candle and leaving.

Keroberos changed back to his false form, carrying the small round disc in his hands. “Let’s go,” he said to Suppi.

“Don’t you think that was a little too easy?” Suppi asked.

“Yes,” Kero replied, floating away from where Shadow had disappeared. Suppi, unsure of what else to do, followed Kero into the dark. Kero floated to a door and opened it to find Sakura lying on the bed inside. “Sakura!” Kero yelled as he saw her.

Sakura turned over on her bed and mumbled indistinctly.

“Sakura, wake up!” Kero screamed, shaking Sakura.

“What?” Sakura said, slowly waking up. “What are you doing here?”

“Eriol’s outside. He said to give this to you. Sakura, are you ok?”

“I’m fine. Where’s everyone else?” Sakura asked, now half-awake.

“Eriol’s outside, waiting for us. He says we’ll come back when he’s found Li, Tomoyo, and Meiling again. We should get going,” Suppi said.

“Hold on, let me at least change into something for walking.”

“Sakura, you’re not coming. Eriol said we’d come back for you,” Suppi explained.

“What? Why would Eriol do that? Wait, how did you get in here without Shadow noticing?”

“We didn’t, and it looks like you’re finally awake. Shadow spotted us and said he’d deliver this to you. He knew all of our names and then let us come to you. Eriol… he wants to be safe. The original plan was for Suppi and me to come in here, unnoticed, give this to you, and fly back out,” Kero said. “What’s been happening? You’re in a bigger room than yours back home. You don’t look hurt at all.”

“I don’t know what’s going on. Shadow’s always… half-nice. He gets mad at me, but he’ll never hurt me too much. I heard that some guy named Sigma had captured Li, Tomoyo, and Meiling, and I decided to go after all of you. But when I tried to, Shadow stopped me and got pretty mad. Then a… dragharbtek? attacked me and he saved me from it. Did you guys escape from Sigma?”

“Sigma’s with us. He’s coming to help rescue you. We started out in a large group, Yue, me, Suppi here, Ruby, Eriol’s moon guardian, Tomoyo, Li, Meiling, Eriol, and Sigma, but then we got split up. The only people with Eriol are Yue, Ruby, Suppi and me. I’d stay with you, but…” Kero said, letting his sentence trail off.

“Thanks, Kero. I’ll come with you if Shadow lets me. I –”

“I won’t let you,” Shadow said from the doorway. “Don’t try to escape again. Besides, you heard them, they’ll come back for you. Maybe then, with all of your friends they’ll be able to overpower me and pry you free of my grasp.”

“I’ll overpower you right now!” Keroberos said.

“Kero! No!” Sakura cried, grabbing him by the neck. “You can’t beat him. Please, just leave. I don’t want to see you hurt,” Sakura said, coming to tears again.

“Don’t cry, Sakura. We’ll all come back for you,” Kero said, shooting Shadow a condemnatory look. “We’ll come back.”

“I’m sure you will. Now, leave my castle. I’ve dealt with you long enough,” Shadow said, turning his back to them.

“Bye…” Sakura said as Kero and Suppi flew out her window.

“Sorry, Sakura. I can’t let you leave. You’ll understand someday,” Shadow said just out of earshot.



To be continued...


Questions? Comments? I hope this chapter isn’t too depressing. You probably could have guessed from the name that something like this would happen. Bet you didn’t expect for Shadow to just let Kero see Sakura. Well, it didn’t take too long, did it? Anyways, you know what’s coming next…

Meiling , Tomoyo, and Li are all captured by… someone. Who is this new person? Could it be Shadow? What about their friend Elaine? She claimed to be able to help Li and Tomoyo, but so far…

Eriol’s relatively safe. He has all four guardians with him! What are they others going to do? Sigma’s all alone now. What might happen to him?

Shadow says, just quietly enough so Sakura can’t hear, (see above, last paragraph of fic). What does he mean exactly? She’ll understand what?

Well, that’s my ten-cents-worth. Here’s the “challenge” again. Please do guess. It’s more fun for me, the author/writer that way. Impress me with your wonderful deductive abilities!

Challenge to the readers: Here is a challenge for all you mystery fans: What's up with Shadow? Why does he claim to care so much about Sakura, but show it in such an odd way? What's does he really want with Sakura? Be the first to email me the correct answer to this question, and I’ll post your name at the end of the fic.

Close Window